Why Healing Way Acupuncture?
At Healing Way Acupuncture we use Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine as a safe and effective way for you to experience true healing and enjoy a healthier quality of life. This natural approach can both resolve your symptoms and enhance your overall health.
Your first appointment
Your first visit will generally last from 30 to 90 minutes.
You may be asked a wide range of questions about your symptoms, eating, exercise, sleep habits, emotional states and anything that may offer insight into your health. We will take a detailed health history, perform a physical exam, and outline for you a unique treatment plan.
Your treatment plan
Once we have gathered enough information about your current health status you will receive a comprehensive diagnosis and a treatment plan that will explain:
- Your underlying imbalances
- Your time line of care
- What types of treatment you will receive
- Getting the most out of treatment
For best treatment results please:
- Show up on time
- Don’t eat a large meal before your visit
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Be sure to discuss any questions or concerns with your acupuncturist
- Refrain from overexertion, drugs or alcohol for at least six hours after treatment
- Follow your treatment plan between visits
- Keep all of your appointments, as each visit builds upon the previous ones
Your role in the healing process
Probably the most important component is the part you play in the treatment plan.
It starts with a commitment to creating a healthier lifestyle. This may include making changes to your diet, incorporating exercise, and following a regimen of herbal supplements.
The goal is to address any imbalances you may have and to prevent the causes of future ones while striving for increased. And even after your symptoms are resolved, we can assist you in maintaining your health and possibly prevent future imbalances.
Schedule an appointment today
If you have questions about how Chinese medicine can help you, or you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, please call me (Marnie) at 503-282-5666.
You can also click the button below…